Thanks for being a valued EnviroPerks Member!
5 steps that you can take now:
1. Get a recycling container; make sure that all members of your family know what can and can’t be recycled.
2. Keep your recycling container clean and secure – clean up any “accidents” so that contamination isn’t an issue when your container is emptied; close lids/doors so that paper and plastic items don’t fly away
3. Go paperless whenever possible – now a lot of businesses give you the option to be paperless by dens you recite by email or text; reduce this to make a big impact
4. Remember to recycle electronics, oils, and other hazardous wastes at your city’s designated location(s)
5. Place recycling bins in accessible, high-traffic areas of your house, next to trash bins – make it easy for everyone to participate and get your points